This agreement is between you, the user of this website and The Glass Slipper Partnership ltd (Wpignited), the owner of this website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively the personal information, payment information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website;
means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
means any Content that is accessible without the payment of a Subscription Fee;
means Content accessible only upon the creation of an Account and the payment of a Subscription Fee;
means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
means the sum of money paid by users at monthly or yearly intervals to keep their account active and to enable them to access paid Content;
means the period for which a subscription has been purchased and may refer to one month or one year accordingly;
means any online communications infrastructure that The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
“User” / “Users”
means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd and acting in the course of their employment; and
means the website that you are currently using (www.wpignited.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.www.wpignited/course) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Intellectual Property
- Subject to the exceptions in Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd, or our affiliates. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 or those detailed in Clauses 3 and 4 of these Terms and Conditions apply.
3. Use of Free Content
You may print, reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use Free Content from the Website for personal or educational purposes only unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd. Specifically you agree that:
- You will not use the Free Content of the Website for commercial purposes unless given express written permission to do so byThe Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd.
- You will not systematically copy Free Content from the Website with a view to creating or compiling any form of comprehensive collection, compilation, directory or database unless given express written permission to do so by The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd.You may, as a student of a recognised Learning Establishment, use the Free Content of the Website for educational purposes provided an appropriate reference is given for all Content so applied using a suitable referencing system of your choice or as stipulated by your Learning Establishment.
- You may, as a student of a recognised Learning Establishment, use the Free Content of the Website for educational purposes provided an appropriate reference is given for all Content so applied using a suitable referencing system of your choice or as stipulated by your Learning Establishment.
- Employees of Learning Establishments may use the Free Content of the Website for teaching purposes subject to the following conditions:
- no further consent is required for use in not-for-profit Learning Establishments. This may include, but is not limited to, schools that charge no fees for tuition; and
- for use in profit-making Learning Establishments, prior written consent is required. This may include, but is not limited to, private schools charging fees, universities and adult education providers.
4. Use of Paid Content
Payment of a Subscription Fee grants you a licence to use Paid Content, as per your subscription level, on the Website for the duration of your subscription. You may use such Content in the following ways:
- for personal purposes; or
- for educational purposes
- to facilitate setting up a commercial web site
5. Links to Other Web Sites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
6. Links to this Web Site
Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so without the permission of The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd.
7. Use of Communications Facilities
- When using the forums or leaving comments in the blog section on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- you must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- you must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- you must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- it is advised that posts on message boards, chat facilities or similar and communications with The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- you must not post links to other Websites containing any of the above types of Content;
- the means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- you must not engage in any form of commercial advertising. This does not prohibit references to businesses for non-promotional purposes including references where advertising may be incidental;
- you must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of The Glass Slipper Partnership or our affiliates; and
- you must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”;
- You acknowledge that The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System or post on the <
> may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
- In order to access Paid Content on this Website and to use the <
> facilities you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details which may vary based upon the type of Account that you choose. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- Sharing of accounts is not permitted unless expressly authorised in writing by The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd. You are required to keep your Account details confidential and must not reveal your username and password to anyone. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 8. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
- Subscription charges commence on the date that you activate your subscription. Your credit / debit card will be billed on activation and monthly or Annually thereafter.
- Your first payment will be at the price advertised on the Website. The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd reserves the right to change Subscription Fees from time to time and any such changes may affect your subscription rate:
- increases in price will be reflected in your subscription on the date of the immediately subsequent renewal; and
- decreases in price will be reflected in your subscription on the date of the immediately subsequent renewal.
For further information on subscriptions and pricing, please visit our Subscriptions page www.wpignited/learningwebdesign.
- If you terminate your subscription or account you will continue to have access to the Paid Content for the remainder of the Subscription Period you are currently in up until the renewal date whereupon access will cease unless you choose to pay the Subscription Fee and reactivate your subscription.
- If you have subscribed in error you must inform The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd within 24 hours of subscribing and must not use the Website or its Content during that time. If any use can be traced to your Account, no refund will be provided.
- Either The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd or you may terminate your account and (where relevant) your subscription. If The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd terminates your Account or subscription, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- If The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd terminates your account as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions you will not be entitled to any refund.
- If The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd terminates your account or subscription for any other reason, you will be refunded any remaining balance of your Subscription Fee. Such a refund will be calculated based upon the fee being divided by the number of days in the applicable Subscription Period and multiplied by the number of days remaining until the end of the Subscription Period.
- If The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd terminates your account or subscription, you will cease to have access to Paid Content from the date of termination.
- If you terminate your account or subscription, you will continue to have access to Paid Content for the remainder of your subscription period as per sub-Clause 10.3.
- This Website placescookies onto your computer or device.
- The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, or that it will be secure.
- Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that all information provided on this Website will be accurate and up to date, The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd makes no warranty or representation that this is the case. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our services.
- No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of services available from The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd correspond to the actual services available, The Glass Slipper Partnership is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
- Whilst The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
13. Web Site Availability and Modifications
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, the products and/or services available. These Terms and Conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
14. Limitation of Liability
- The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of our breach of these Terms and Conditions shall be limited to the value of a User’s current subscription. For all other direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein, to the maximum extent permitted by law, The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd accepts no liability. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts The Glass Slipper Partnerships’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
15. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
16. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
17. Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd.
- All notices / communications shall be given to us either by post to our Premises (Bloxham Mill Business Centre, Barford Road, Bloxham. Oxfordshire. UK. OX15 4FF) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd may from time to time send you information about our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email which you receive from us.
19. Law & Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and The Glass Slipper Partnership Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.